|If you are looking at selling on eBay and earning money, here are some exciting ideas to acquire products.
You can start selling on eBay:
- as an individual seller to clean out the unused products lying around the house.
- by building your own business by sourcing products.
- by expanding your existing business.
Ensure to read eBay’s listing policies before you start selling. Learn more.
To sell as an Individual Seller, you can start by selling items lying unused around the house. Click here to find out what items in your house can you sell on eBay.
If you are looking at building your own business, you can start by purchasing products in bulk and reselling them on eBay.
Source items from:
- Friends, family members who are into a business
- Bulk purchases of interesting products from dollar stores / garage sales / discount outlets and flea markets.
- Buy from wholesale lots on eBay and resell these products.
Search Wholesale Lots available to India in the following categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Home, Tools and Appliances
Jewellery & Watches