Depending on the nature of the complaint, you will need to provide certain documents or complete specific actions.
Item Not Received Complaint
To handle this complaint, you need to provide Proof of Delivery, such as:
- Complete address of the buyer which matches the buyer’s registration and/or shipping address
- Item status as Delivered
- Signature of the recipient
Proof acceptable in case of feedback-related complaints
To handle this, you will need to follow up on feedback comments from the buyer:
- A buyer may choose to mark their complaints as Resolved by placing a follow-up comment to their original feedback.
- Follow-up comments of complaint marked as Resolved after the dispute is opened.
Proof acceptable in case of SNAD complaints
In certain SNAD cases, you may send a partial refund to the buyer. In case of a partial refund, you need to provide supporting evidence in the form of an email from the buyer with header and footer agreeing for partial refund, along with refund proof. The supporting evidence may also be a documented Square Trade resolution.
Proof of refund:
- For refund by cheque: A copy of the front and back of a cancelled cheque.
- For refund by demand draft: A copy of the front and back of the demand draft.
- For refund by money order: A copy of the front of the money order and, preferably, an accompanying tracking number.
- For refund by PayPal/PaisaPay: The PayPal/PaisaPay refund email with the complete header and footer.
If the buyer closes the dispute in My eBay, indicating that the dispute is resolved, it will be treated as an acceptable proof of resolution.
Buyers email with complete header and footer stating that the complaint has been resolved.