1. eBay India Private Limited ("eBay India ") provides certain marketing and promotional services to eBay International AG ("eBay") , within the territory of India .
2. In pursuance thereof this cash back offer made by eBay is available for all Retail Internet Banking accountholders of ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") using the internet banking facility provided by ICICI Bank through its website www.icicibank.com
3. "Account" shall mean and include a savings account with retail internet banking facility held with ICICI Bank and used for making the payment of the goods bought on www.ebay.in ("Website").
4. "Customer" shall mean and include a savings accountholder of ICICI Bank who purchases goods on the Website and makes the payment for such purchase to eBay through the Account to avail the cash back offer provided by eBay under the Program.
5. "Program" shall mean the cash back offer provided by eBay to the Customer for making the payment of the goods through the Account during the Program Period.
6. "Program Period" shall mean period commencing from 20 June 2008 upto 19 July 2008.
7. "User Agreement" shall mean the eBay User Agreement as defined in www.ebay.in
8. Cash back under the Program shall be available to the Customer purchasing goods on the Web site and making payment for the same through ICICI Bank Internet Banking during the Program Period.
9. The cash back will be 10% of the price of the goods purchased
10. The cash back amount is non transferable and non negotiable.
11. This Cash Back offer is not applicable where the payment is being made through ICICI Bank Credit Card.
12. This Cash Back offer is applicable only for Resident Indian customers.
13. Cash back shall be valid for purchases for which full payment has been made to eBay .
14.Taxes, surcharges and other statutory levies will be charged to the Customer as per actual amount before deducting the cash back.
15. All goods shall be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the User Agreement, policies, and the Terms & Conditions as displayed on the Website.
16. The amount of cash back will reflect in the respective bank statement issued by ICICI Bank and will be credited within 30 days of the transaction.
17. Cash back will not be valid on cancelled orders. eBay reserves the right to reverse the cash back in case the purchase is found to be cancelled later. ICICI Bank shall not be responsible or liable for such reversal of cash back by eBay.
18. The cash back amount shall be credited back to the Account through ICICI Bank on receipt of the same from eBay. All purchases made under the Program shall be subject to applicable cancellation rules.
19. eBay reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not or to withdraw it altogether.
20. ICICI Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the goods and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods availed of by the Customers under the Program.
21. ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods offered by eBay.
22. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or the cash back amount shall be resolved by the Customer with eBay directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
23.The use of internet banking services of ICICI Bank is governed by the terms and conditions as specified by ICICI Bank.
24. The benefits under the Program cannot be clubbed with other offers running on the Website . In case of any dispute or discretion, eBay decision will be binding on the Customer.
25. All other Terms & Conditions, including User Agreement, policies mentioned on the Website would continue to be applicable.
26. Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
27.All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to eBay using its Customer Support channels as mentioned on the Website.
28. The Program shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and / or cannot be offered for any other reason whatsoever.