Terms and Conditions of the Offer
- This promotion is available for all Credit Card Members of HDFC Bank India ("HDFC")
- "Credit Card" shall mean an HDFC Bank India credit card and used for making the payment of the goods bought on www.ebay.in ("eBay Website").
- "Customer" shall mean such customers to whom HDFC has issued and authorized to hold the Credit Card who makes a purchase on the eBay Website through the Credit Card during the Promotion Period using the Promotion Code mentioned on the Offer page in the space for "eBay Gift Voucher".
- The above Promotion Code is a single usage.
- Only one transaction per eBay User Account or HDFC Credit Card can be made under this offer.
- "Promotion Period" shall mean period commencing from September 3, 2009 up to September 30, 2009.
- "User Agreement" shall mean the eBay user agreement as mentioned on the website and presently under the URL http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/user-agreement.html?_trksid=m40
- The cash back would be
Maximum cash back per transaction will be limited to Rs 1,000
The cash back amount is non transferable and non negotiable and will be issued as a refund on the same card as the one used to make the purchase.
This Cash Back offer is not applicable in the following cases:
- Rs 250 if the transaction amount is between Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000
- Rs 500 if the transaction amount is between Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000
- Rs 1,000 if the transaction amount is above Rs 10,000
The Promotion is applicable only for Resident Indian Customers who are the registered users of the Website and hold a valid and operational Website user ID.
The Promotion shall be valid for transactions for which full payment has been made on Paisa Pay and has not been disputed or reversed later by the Customer.
All goods shall be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the User Agreement, policies, and the Terms & Conditions as displayed on the eBay Website.
The amount of cash back will be issued by eBay within 15 working days of purchase. If the transaction for which Cash back is given is disputed later on, the cashback will be reversed.
Cash back will not be valid on cancelled or disputed orders. eBay reserves the right to reverse the cash back in case the purchase is found to be cancelled or disputed later.
All purchases made under the Program shall be subject to applicable cancellation rules.
eBay reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not or to withdraw it altogether.
Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or the cash back amount shall be resolved by the Customer with eBay as per the eBay User Agreement directly without any reference to HDFC Bank.
The benefits under the Program cannot be clubbed with other offers running on the eBay Website. In case of any dispute or discretion, eBay decision will be binding on the Customer.
Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
This offer is brought to you solely by eBay International AG. HDFC Bank is not making the offer, holds no warranty & is not representative of the delivery, service, suitability or quality of the offer and/or products and/or services under the offer. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability or quality of the offer and / or products/ services under the offer must be addressed in writing, by the customer directly to eBay International AG and HDFC Bank will not entertain any communication in this regard. HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a customer directly or indirectly by use or non-use of products/ services under this offer.
All communication / notices with regard to this Promotion should be addressed to eBay using Customer Support channels through Contact Us as mentioned on the Website without any reference to HDFC Bank.
The offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and / or cannot be offered for any other reason whatsoever.
EBay does not warrant that the Website will run concurrently and error free during the Promotion Period and does not commit any uptime of Website. Further eBay shall not be liable for technical or human error.
The items on the Website are listed by third parties who are responsible and liable for complying with commitments, communications, understanding including but not limiting to guarantees, warranties, services (pre, post sales). eBay is neither responsible nor guarantees the make, quality of the product, items, which is purely the responsibility, liability of such third party. eBay shall not be liable for any defect, deficiency, shortcoming or any risk associated with the quality, commitment, deliver timeline of the products, items.
The Customer agrees that that participation in the Promotion is good and sufficient consideration, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Where the payment is being made through any other means other than HDFC Bank Credit Card
- When the Promotion Code is not entered or entered incorrectly during the purchase
eBay Buyer Coupons Terms and Conditions
- The offer contained in the electronic communication ("E-Coupons") is made by eBay International AG ("eBay") and is open to targeted www.ebay.in registered users ("Users") who are persons residents in India and 18 years of age or older and/or are persons competent to contract. These terms and conditions are in addition to the existing www.ebay.in User Agreement and other policies and terms and conditions ("eBay UAs"). The offer is not intended to persons resident outside India and minors and person incompetent to contract and any acceptance of offer and usage of E-Coupons by these persons shall be invalid and void ab initio. E-Coupons are also not offered to, and shall not be used by, such Users who under any statutory obligations are prohibited to use E-Coupons. E-Coupon is the property of www.ebay.in and eBay has the right to cancel the E-Coupons at will and at any time (including during the validity period of the E-Coupon) without -giving any prior intimation to the User. E-Coupon is a privilege from eBay and not a right or claim against eBay. E-Coupons can also be cancelled in case the User is in violation of eBay UAs.
- User using the E-Coupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The value and the mode of using of the E-Coupon is mentioned in the communication.
- E-Coupons shall be valid from 00:00:00 IST 3 rd day of September 2009 and must be redeemed by 23:59:59 IST 30 th day of September 2009, unless cancelled / terminated earlier in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or eBay UAs. The validity of E-Coupon is subject to the condition that the User remains registered user and is neither suspended nor in violation of eBay UAs and PaisaPay services.
- E-Coupons can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.ebay.in on those listings which provides for an option of E-Coupon payments and only when making payments through PasiaPay. E-Coupons shall be invalidated in case of rejection of payment by eBay due to eBay's risk containment measures. E-Coupons cannot be used to buy any item which is illegal or prohibited by eBay UAs. E-Coupons also cannot be used to buy the items which are required to be shipped outside India .
- One E-Coupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the E-Coupons shall be forfeited and User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute E-Coupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the E-Coupon shall be paid by the User along with using the E-Coupon.
- E-Coupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. E-Coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions.
- eBay is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
- eBay does not guarantee that any one or more listings on www.ebay.in or the desired listings of the Users would have E-Coupon as the payment option.
- eBay is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using E-Coupon nor eBay is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on www.ebay.in nor warranting or verifying or guarantying the performance or conduct of any seller offering E-Coupon as payment option or of any third party.
- eBay shall not be liable for any lost or stolen E-Coupon and E-Coupons once issued shall not be reissued.
- eBay makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any E-Coupon and shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of E-Coupons.
- Limitation of Liability : Under no circumstances eBay's liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement E-Coupon of the same nature and of the same value.
These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai ( India ) only.